Car Storage Adelaide
At Access Storage, we understand how important your car is to you. For some, a car is a fantastic and reliable way to travel from A to B and to go on day trips. To others, however, a car can be a memento, a family heirloom or a cherished antique model. It may even be a car that you plan to work on, fix and upgrade when you retire. But what happens when you’ve run out of space in your garage, or you’re going on an extended trip and want the peace of mind knowing your vehicle is safe and secure? The answer: car storage. Vehicle storage units offer a variety of benefits, including:
- Easy access
- Monitored security
- Your car is in a protected space, free from typical garage tools that could potentially damage or scratch the paint.
- You don’t have to leave your car with a friend or family member when you go on holiday. You can have the confidence that your car is safe.
- You have more room to add to your car collection.
With the best secure car storage Adelaide (and South Australia) has to offer, you won’t have to look any further than Access Storage! Our undercover, secure car storage units are state of the art and perfectly suited for both long term and short term storage options.
Short and long term car storage options ensure flexibility for your vehicle storage solutions. Asking yourself “where is vehicle storage near me”? With self-storage centres dotted across Adelaide’s Northern Suburbs in Golden Grove, Smithfield and Gawler we’re sure to have a car storage solution that suits you. As the best vehicle storage Adelaide has to offer, and with all units being monitored every day, you can feel confident that your vehicle is safe and sound at all times. Plus, your car will always be in mint condition.
How do you prepare your car for storage?
This ultimately depends on how often you wish to access your car or how long you want to store it for. If you plan on keeping your car in storage for months or years in one of our long term car storage facilities, keep the following steps in mind:
- Wash and wax your car. Putting a dirty car into storage isn’t ideal in the long-run, because any dirt left on the exterior can damage the paint.
- Vacuum and dust the interior. Apply a conditioner to any vinyl surfaces.
- Use a car cover protector.
- Change/top up the oil in your car. Make sure to check your brake fluid and coolant too. This leaves no space for condensation to occur.
- Ensure you have a full tank of petrol.
- Don’t put your handbrake on. Over time, having the handbrake engaged can run down the brake pads. Instead, put your car into park and put some wheel chocks under the wheels.
So if you’re looking for car storage in Adelaide and the best storage facilities Adelaide locals know and trust, get in touch with us today. Call us or fill out a secure online form, and start taking advantage of our safe and secure vehicle storage facilities units at the best self storage prices Adelaide has to offer. If you need even more secure storage options, we also have business storage, home storage and much more!
Need even more storage? We have additional storage options for all your storage requirements.
Home Storage: Store furniture when you’re moving house or downgrading to a smaller home.
Caravan Storage: Keep your caravan safe and secure while you’re not on the road.
Boat Storage: Have a boat but aren’t sure on how to store it? With both indoor and outdoor storage, Access Storage has got the storage to suit your needs.
Office Storage: Own a small business and need some room for merchandise or stock? Or have a cluttered office that needs more space? Access Storage’s business storage solutions are for you.
Need to calculate how much space you need for your home or office storage? Check out Access Storage’s space calculator!
Not interested in Car Storage? We have additional storage options for all your storage requirements.